Saturday, March 14, 2009

Will cut and paste from my pc journal to get things caught up.

From 2008
It’s been an hour since ‘lunch’ and I’ve run to the bathroom 3 time now. We are almost out of toilet paper but thank God Stevens dad bought an extra bag of butt wipes for me. I hate not having money for medicine, food, TOILET PAPER. If I could work all would be good again. I HAD medical insurance. Getting fired because of missing work due to my illness, losing my health insurance and income has turned my world upside down! I HATE being dependent on others. I made more money than Richard and he was always ok with that and my independence. How long can he love an albatross? Now I COST HIM money and have no way to repay. Yes he loves me but we are not married. I am not his responsibility. I can’t even by the paper I need to wipe my own ass! And they want to know if I am depressed. HA!








No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!