Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Doctors appointment today and tomorrow. Hope somebody can do something soon. Not as nauseated when I take the Phennegren but if I don’t keep it up the nausea comes back. The longest it’s lasted in consecutive days is 2 weeks. It’s been a week and 2 days I think now. I am out of the pills gifted to me and sure enough it’s back.
Yesterday I took Jason (elderly fellow I help out in return for gas in the truck) to run errands. He bought breakfast and I thought I was gonna be ok with tea and toast but had to run to the bathroom for what I thought was gonna be a volcanic blast out my a**. Turned out to be a fizzle of a dribble with rumbling and pain. Next stop the bank ½ mile away. Pain and rumbling like you would not believe. Across the street to the grocery store and twice I ran to the ladies room, full on explosions both times. Boy that wears a body out! Last week when I had to drink the pasty stuff for the ‘dye’ test they said ‘drink lots of water because this can set up like cement in your colon’, HA! I drink lots of tea and water anyway so no problem there and the constipation is like a vacation compared to the surprise explosions that keep me on the run.

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!