Saturday, March 14, 2009


2008
Just had ½ cheese sandwich for breakfast/lunch. Didn’t take long for the rumbling to begin. Didn’t have any pain yesterday until dinner when I had a small pork chop and herb potatoes. 10 minutes after I finished I was trying to dishes when Richard had to take over and I went to bed. Big nausea hit and pain just after that…the pain subsided after and hour or so but the nausea stayed all night. It’s a bitch to have to lay down when it’s still light outside. The whole night was wasted laying there waiting to feel better.
I was fine Sunday when I went to help with little Steven. I didn’t eat until about 1:30 when he was hungry for lunch. After ½ tuna sandwich I was in so much pain it took me 20 minutes of sitting in Stevens play house (we were having a picnic outside) before I could get up and walk into the house. I got Steven to lay down with me (he watched a DVD) and about another 20 minutes later I was running to the bathroom. 10 minutes of almost fainting while sitting on the stool I was better but wiped out. I had to go home and lay down. I had no energy for anything else.
Note, when not mention as part of my wellness routine I take a glass of prune juice most everyday. I avoid all fatty foods, we don’t fry much here. And I only use ‘good oils’ like canola or olive oil. Coconut Oil is wonderful and a friend make a gift of a jar of it once a year or so. Not in the budget for me at this time but it is good and better for you if oil/grease is called for. Fiber supplements are a must. I use whatever I can afford at the time. There are some that are much better that others but the cost is a big factor.

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!