Saturday, March 14, 2009

more from 2008 journal

Felt like a rumbling volcano most of the night. Today my insides felt like a lava lamp with bubbles of weird who knows what running through all my intestines. Upper and lower , front and back, all around severe discomfort to out right pain. Took me over and hour to do 15 minutes worth of dishes. I kept having to sit down and get my breath back after bouts of sharp hard pain. 10 minutes after ½ a cheese sandwich I felt I had to eat or faint I had more pain and had to run to the bathroom where I broke out in to a cold sweat as my butt exploded. I sat almost 10 minutes there getting my strength back. Once I left I was back again twice in the next 30 minutes.
I feel so weak and tired. Had a bite of tuna tonight but it’s 8:30 and I am going to go to bed. Hopeing to sleep better than last night.

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!