Tuesday, March 17, 2009

yesterday

Monday, March 16th
Still slow and sluggish. I think the anti-nausea medicine is to blame for most of that. I have things I want to do around the house but getting up the gumption to actually accomplish something is another story.
I am very sad today
My alpha male cat Uno is dying. He’s about 9 years old. When we first moved to the mountain a sweet, shy little gray kitten (we thought) came out of the woods mewing her way into our harts. Just a few weeks before a stray orange tabby managed to sneek into the shop, I awoke from a deep sleep one night to the sound I don’t know what! I rushed out to find the tabby pulling my gray cockatiel (Ms. Kitty) through the cage with Kitty’s mate (Garth Brooks) pecking the pusses paws, ears and clawing for the eyes.
Garth recovered but after 18hours of prayer for her to recover I begged the spirit of my late father to please take her HOME. Within 5 minutes of my prayers releasing her soul, she passed away. It was about a week after that this little gray kitten appeared and so, I named her Miss Kitty in remembrance. 2 weeks after this fat furry little bundle charmed her way into the house, I wake to a strange, not normal purring sound next to the bed. Miss Kitty, had a kitty! Just one. A lovely gray tabby we of course called Uno. The first day Miss. Kitty went outside, after giving birth, she got into a tuff with yet another stray. Her belly stayed round and plump so we were surprised again in a few week when Dose, trace, Quattro, sin co, sase, was born. All the latter were girls. 3 are still with us after finding homes two of them.




No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!