Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Like a runny faucet today

1:02pm
Haven't eaten yet, I am going to sit with Miss Margie later this afternoon and don't want to chance bringing any more on. I might be fixing her dinner and she eats better when she see you eat so I'll have to then. But, I'll be in her home and close to a bathroom. She's 96, she understands my having to say “excuses me” and run (for what she still understands) so no need for embarrassment right? NOT, I still get panicky when I have to sit with her. What will we chat about, dear GOD don't let her fall as she wobbles down the hall, what if I find her gone when I check on her while she's napping...it runs through my mind like a bad play I can't wake out on.
Had a few good hits of pain today but able to lay down (at home) and be ok for the most part. Running to the bathroom is just part of my average day. I hate the feeling, the mess, the constant washing of hands. I am grateful for the invention of baby wipes and soft toilet paper. No matter how broke, quality counts in this department!

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!