Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Got to look at the bright side!

I am supposed to go to town and clean a friends vacant rental unit so her soon to be x husband can move in yet I woke up to a flat tire and whacked thing a ma jig (not starter but part that keeps the battery charged up) so, I HAVE A DAY OFF!!! Hooray for me!!! Just lowered our phone bill (If the AT&T guy didn't lie to me) and will get caught up on emails, yard and house work. Ok, maybe not caught up but at least make a dent in all the above. We are out $100.00 for the car part but at least it's something Richard can do himself and we don't have to drag it to town. I hear him now taking the tire off to patch yet again. At least I'd made the money for the part by helping work the Art Walk Festival last weekend.

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!