Friday, June 5, 2009

Rotten morning so far and it's gonna be a long day. Have to ride to Tulsa for mother 75th b-day party. Mind you she is also off her bi-polar meds again and I am praying we don't have an epasoid.
I woke and showered with dry heaves and nausea. Had 2 hop out of the shower to poo for the 3rd time and have gone another 3 since dressing. About and hour 1/2 time. Taking butt wipes and several changes of clothes though I plan on returning tonight. I can't have enough underwear.
Richards back is out so he is letting me use his truck, meaning I have to drive! Meaning I can't have a nausea/diarrhea or cramping pill. My gut is gurgling and I don't dare eat, just sip water and hope for the best.
Gotta look at the bright side. The butt severa stabbing pain is not there so except for the discomfort in my gut and bowls I should sit for the most part ok...I won't test the God's. I am packing my butt pillow!

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!