Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rest in Peace Guido

Yesterday was touch and go. Or poop and go depending on how you look at it. Would have cancled the funneral if I could have but it wasn't about me so off I went. The curvy hills are hell driving with nausea but I couldn't take a pill. Didn't dare eat as I am in the slimey poop cycle of this hellash inconviencance . (Ha, inconviencance, what a fucking undestatment!) Anyway got to the church just as the service started, spotted the bathroom...only 1 but I can work with that. 20 minutes into it I was looking for the back door out. A lady in a wheelchair had the bathroom occupide and all I could do was hop in Richards truck and pray I make it to the gas station. I travel with back up panties and but wipes but I was dressed and didn't want to have to fully change my outfit...I made it!
Giving the service time to finish I stopped at a friends hardwear store useing her bathroom several times before I left for the after service gathering. Everyone was eating when I arrived and 1 dear lady brought me a plate...of stuff I couldn't eat. Lord I was hungry but I didn't was to have an accident if there was a line to the bathroom. I gave the plate to a teen sitting next to me and grabed some hard cheese and triscuts...the first few nibbles stayed quietly on the trip through my colan so I felt lucky. I manage to munch on 6 crackers and cheese sticks for the next 40 minutes then the rumbling started and I said my goodbyes. Stop 1/2 way home to run to Garrys bathroom (thank god he was home). Really, someone tell me, how the hell can I have a social life without becomeing the old lady thats always in the bathroom changing her britches!

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!