Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hurtin but hangin in there. I hate to keep writing about the same old thing but sometimes thats just the way it feels.
Today started out ok. Sluggish from yesterdays nausea but happy the only pain was after eating and I was able to lay down being at home. Didn't get much done in the way of house keeping. Thought today was gonna be ok, started out with very lite nausea, still isn't much, not enough to take a pill, ate a bit for lunch and got bloated, hurting.
Glad to be home. Last week was in Tulsa and out of my phennergrn nausea meds, not a good trip! Richard got my script refilled and had it waiting for me. Guess the sluggish could be from all that.
I don't get tierd of fighting this, per-say, it's the fight that gets the house clean or creates a good day out of the fog of nausea, pain or direhhia, I just get worn out here and there. Down days, lost time. THats what the worst part of all is, lost time.
Don't feel like typing this, petting the cat, doing the dishes or laundry...it's all too HEAVY to do.
I'd rather be haveing a day where I hurt like a sonofabitch but I can plow through it and get whatever project at the time compleated. Days like today are slug days,feel like druged days. Lost days. Good for nothing days, just getting to the next good day to come day.

No comments:


Flocks of love to ya!